ROB & JOSIE’S GIN FESTIVAL COMES TO CAMP BESTIVAL
OVER 50 LOCAL & INTERNATIONALLY FAMOUS GINS & A SERIES OF GIN MASTERCLASSES
We’ve always been fond of a welcoming haven, wrapped in a spectacle, inside a show, so we are overjoyed to announce the arrival of Rob & Josie’s Gin Festival at Camp Bestival. Taking its place among a multitude of music, kids’ entertainment, theatre, shows, attractions, and delicious food & drink, don’t miss the chance to savour a tempting selection of more than 50 gins from around the world, and the unveiling of Rob & Josie’s own craft distilled gin, at our delightful new gin experience, set within the grounds of Lulworth Castle.
An unmissable destination for any adult with an adventurous palate and a must for the dedicated gin enthusiast at Camp Bestival, take some time out from traditional festival pursuits to sip a delicious gin & tonic or try a delectable cocktail made from your choice of one of more than 50 gins. Featuring an appealing collection of flavour profiles, from citrus and herbaceous to fruity and floral, you can enjoy delicious homegrown botanicals, global favourites and a handsome selection of handcrafted gins. And ensuring the whole affair is as educational as it is appetising, there will also be a series of gin masterclasses from the finest purveyors of the UK’s favourite spirit.
In addition to collecting together an admirable host of the world’s finest gins, Rob & Josie have made their first foray into craft distilling, creating their own special gin with esteemed Bristolian micro-distilleryPsychopomp. The botanicals used to distil the gin were inspired by their travels, with a crack of black pepper from Jaipur in India, the fragrance of Italian Amalfi lemons and Ibizan herbs among others. The grand unveiling of R&J’s Gin will be at Camp Bestival, giving you yet another reason to succumb to the charms of one of the world’s finest tipples.
A veritable oasis of delight situated in the Upper Kids Garden, be sure to visit Rob & Josie’s Gin Festival and explore the myriad flavours.
Camp Bestival Ticket Info:
- Camp Bestival 2018 will take place on July 26th – 29th. Early Bird tickets and Weekly Payment Plan are on sale now. Book Tickets here / 0844 888 4410
WEEKLY PAYMENT PLAN
- The Camping Bestival 2018 Weekly Payment Plan is on sale now. Use our five-week payment plan to purchase your tickets meaning that an adult ticket can now be bought at a payment of £43 per week over five consecutive weekly payments following your initial deposit payment. Book online via Ticketline only.
TICKET ADVANCE PRICES
- Adult Weekend Ticket – £197.50*
- Student Weekend Ticket – £185*
- Age 13 to 17 Weekend Ticket – £125*
- Age 10 to 12 Weekend Ticket – £98.75*
- Age 5 to 9 Weekend Ticket – £45*
- Age 4 & Under Weekend Ticket – £15*
- Babes in Arms (1 & Under) – FREE (but ticket required)*
*All weekend tickets include camping from Thursday
*Please refer to the Camp Bestival Ticket Terms & Conditions
- Car Parking – £20 in advance
- Campervan Ticket (Field A) – £90 – please read Campervan T&Cs here before booking
- Caravan / Trailer Tent Ticket (Field A) – £100 – please read Caravan / Trailer Tent T&Cs here before booking
- Festival Programme Pack – £10 (reserve your festival programme pack to collect on-site at the festival)